- Added moths
- Made the NPCs go to their night positions at 9pm (was 10pm)
- Made the night turn even darker after 10pm (that’s when dangers start to emerge)
- Blorox now removes fingerprints from items and DNA from NPCs nails
- If you attack a NPC with a mask on and they escape to the Sheriff, they will only report the position of the attack that the Sheriff will then go and “guard”
- If you’re close to the area of “masked attack” with a mask on, the Sheriff will attack you
- The Sheriff will now notice blood that doesn’t belong to the victim on a crime scene, causing your suspicion to increase
- If the Sheriff gets near an item that has been used in a previous murder, he will mention it during his next investigation, causing your suspicion to increase if there are fingerprints on it
- If the Sheriff sees you with an item in hand that has been used in a previous murder, he will mention it during his next investigation, causing your suspicion to increase a lot
- Hitting heavily bleeding NPCs now causes blood to stain your clothes.
- Swimming cleans bloody clothes, but if someone sees you with bloody clothes on, then the Sheriff will mention it as “suspicious behaviour” during his next investigation
- The ambient forest sounds that you can hear throughout the game now changes into something moodier at 8pm
- Tried to optimise the pathfinding some more
- Added a potential fix for the bug that causes only the outside of your house to show, when moving onto the next day.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would try to investigate their own screams
- Fixed Reggie escaping to the diner right away
- Added lights to Stuarts house area
- Finally found what was causing that weird light at the beach and removed it
- Started working on a “brute”… (Still VERY work in progress, missing sounds, dialogue regarding it, and a way to defeat it.)
Lakeview Valley v0.13.zip 156 MB
Jul 05, 2019
Get Lakeview Valley
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.