- Fixed the looping problem if you go into the water on the last Sunday
- Found a possible reason that might’ve caused the Sheriff to always say you were reported of suspicious activity, even if you weren’t, fixed it
- Made the footstep sounds stop when you’re in a cutscene
- Dropping an item while swimming will now make you lose the item! So be careful not to drop anything valuable!
- Made sure the severed heads get removed if you travel
- You should now be able to exit the map with the “B button” on a controller
- Added a little more feedback for when you kill that mysterious creature
- Made sure the footsteps get muted when you pause the game
- Fixed (hopefully) the mysterious creature’s animation problems
- Fixed Matt thinking that Donna is dead right after starting a new game
- Added the big guy to the list that gets reset if you travel
- Fixed the collider problem near the abandoned house
- Made sure the number of snakes you have killed will reset if you travel
- Fixed Ruth doing that weird teleport thing at the beginning of the game
- Fixed the thing on that bridge in that one place not counting the killed villagers properly
- Fixed the prices at Amy’s stall AGAIN SINCE I’M AN IDIOT!
- Fixed Morgo telling the story again and again and again
- Made sure Luanne actually leaves when she is done at your home
- The shotgun works, but the spread made it miss easily, so I doubled the amount of pellets it releases on a shot
- Made it so that one gentleman acts independently on LakeDay if you haven’t taken any help from him
- Made it so the shroom affects a certain dialogue between two characters
- Tried a little fix for the Mystery Ladys certain dialogue not activating properly. Not sure if it helped since I couldn’t find an obvious reason for what might cause it
- Added some dialogue if you bring the Sheriff to a certain place
- Made it so the game also saves your current selected inventory slot, not sure if it helps with the item duplication problem but fingers crossed!
- Fixed the weird clipping problem with Mary
- I reduced the time warp speed that happens when you sit on a bench. The minutes should still go about as fast as before but the characters will move a bit slower. The faster it goes, the easier they get stuck inside walls so let’s try this
Lakeview Valley Win.zip 200 MB
Oct 23, 2019
Get Lakeview Valley
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.