- Npcs won’t attack you into the next day… (I should just sticky this “fix” to all my patchnotes)
- If the Sheriff gets alerted when he is stalking you, it’s “game over”
- Added end credits, and I’ll add all of you testers into it in the future!
- Added the long road (right from the bus) to the npc pathfinding map
- Added dialogue for the Sheriff that reveals more lore
- Continued the dialogue in the “cow situation”
- Added sexual dialogue for Ivan. You’re welcome.
- Added new “Annoyed” dialogue to the npcs, which you can activate in various ways in future updates. Stomping on Ivans flowers uses the new system.
- The npcs now have time and day specific places to sit or sleep etc (I haven’t yet added places for all npcs but the “tech” is now there)
- Tweaked the speed, damage and reaction time of the npcs
- Suspicion meter shouldn’t stay up anymore after you drop a body into water
- Added various colliders to the world
- Fixed the positioning of the ball
- Fixed the positioning of the flies
- Fixed the bugspray “ammo” reseting
- Reginald had a _very_ high tolerance for criminal activities, now he should react to illegal stuff like everyone else
- Made sure facial hair appears in the intro cutscene (if you have facial hair selected)
- Fixed the Sheriff having a different colored collar than his portrait
- Added a new cheat: noplacelikehome (teleports you to your home)
Lakeview Valley v0.07.zip 144 MB
Jun 10, 2019
Get Lakeview Valley
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.