New patch is ready!
- Fixed some issues that might have caused the player character to roll around invincible
- Fixed George the Fisherman and Alex the junkyard owner disappearing after Sunday
- Fixed Frank yelling to you even if he isn’t around
- Fixed the player not being able to “move” the cow
- Removed the auto-heal of wounds
- The doctor should be able to fix your wounds
- Added a calendar to the pause menu to show what day you’re on.
- Skill tree with the drag ability has been fixed
- The cat isn’t able to alert the Sheriff anymore
- Fixed the Preacher having BumBums dialogue
- Fixed Stuart leaving behind the corpse of Ivan upon dying
- Removed the glitch that allowed you to eat infinite amount of food
- The Sheriff no longer investigates bodies that are not regular villagers
- You’re no longer able to sleep if the Sheriff is coming for you
- Added dialogue to the owner of the cabin.
- Fixed Reggies daily schedules.
- Fixed the lighting bug that caused the lights to appear as squares
- Fixed the save file issue that happens if you exit the game during character creation
- The blood puddles should no longer appear over water
- Fixed the issue where George seemed to hover over his fishing hut
- Fixed the issue (with a heavy heart) that made Matthew run around naked
- Fixed the dragging issue that happens when you take trash to the junkyard
- There was an issue with the tileset at the southern beach. Should be fixed now
- Fixed the fishing rod not appearing during the fishing mini-game
- Fixed the issue that caused the NPCs to stop their daily routines and keep staying at one place.
- Fixed the player character going through the screen bounds in the fighting mini-game
- Made the catfood work on the cat
- Removed the ability to move while dialogue is playing
- Fixed the infinite weapon swinging bug when moving downwards diagonally
- Added a better button prompt to the sexual encounters
- Added a lot more colliders to various pieces of furniture. Some “ghost” objects still exists
Lakeview Valley 0.02.zip 139 MB
May 29, 2019
Get Lakeview Valley
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.